Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dry Eyes More Condition_symptoms Dry Eyes? .......................?

Dry Eyes? .......................? - dry eyes more condition_symptoms

2 months ago I had pain in my eyes. They found it in the back of the eye. I went to optemetrist 4 times in a month. It PIOs and check the eyes.

Their results showed astigmatism of the right eye (what should I wear glasses) and a slight dryness of the eyes. Gluacoma discarded.

If the computer and drink to burn my eyes. I can not look long or longer to burn and sometimes read. The pain is reduced with moisturizing eye drops, but not for long.

Prescribed Recently, as now, I wear my glasses on the computer than your doctor. The very recently that I started to use my glasses when you use the computer.

I then realized that I was all day today, I can not stand at all, except when I was in real sunlight. But as I sat down on the house and the PC has, the consumption of alcohol in a dry, pain worsened.

I am on a 20-inch iMac that can not help.

What do you recommend?

1 comment:

  1. Do not try a smart Alec, but I could be a reaction to alcohol. The effect of consumption of alcohol, that the pores to open (see that if you are) more sweat and then drying out drinking. In your case it may be that dehydration is a bit more than normal and causes the eyes to be really dry. I recommend drinking a lot or not drink. I know that dry eyes can be very painful. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete