Monday, November 9, 2009

Monarch Motor Bike I Have A 1978 Mercury Monarch That Has Acceleration Issues When Going Up Hills. What Can It Be?

I have a 1978 Mercury Monarch that has acceleration issues when going up hills. What can it be? - monarch motor bike

I have a 1978 Mercury Monarch six straight under the hood. I live in the area of Seattle, there are so many hills. The car was pretty good when the ground, but if my car accelerating hard on a hill in the midst of the fighting on the hill. Is this a problem leeks exhaust, engine problem or a problem with the fuel mixture? I have the carb, two weeks ago and put in new spark plugs. No strike or engine noise under the hood. If you help me with this problem and advise me grateful for the steps to be.

1 comment:

  1. A little more information and some test results would certainly be useful.
    I've got for the parties, there was no change at all before? What is the flight to 2000rpm? An ISP with more than 2 shows a restriction on the exhaust --
    At the time advance mechanisms for proper function were tested? What is, in essence, as the compression engine and all cylinders are to generate 20%, if they produced enough? You do not have less compression # 125, # 90 shows, surprise! - An engine wear.
    If all else fails, or if you withdraw your money in a manner best suited to lead technical professionals PERFORMANCE!.

    ReplyDelete