Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Free Hairbrush Spanking Pictures Dare You To Answer This With No Restraint Men?

Dare you to answer this with no restraint men? - free hairbrush spanking pictures

He asked me, Spank (bit of a fantasy of mine ... I)

to explain how I feel my cheeks Rosey.

as,

It would be a spanking fresh or damage?

Would you, my clothes, or attach importance to the demolition or pants / skirt, pants, or both?

I slapped his hand or just for a belt, hairbrush, etc. go?

As the position of me.

How many hits my cheek?

further details, so feel free to offer.

I'm dead serious ... I want to know how you react to this requirement, please mention this ... serious, detailed answers.

2 comments:

  1. How many profiles are then the same question again and again? Troll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am under the hand of the bottom are the prey strike and let my hand to sink each finger on the cheek as you pull the cheeks bounce and let them go. This is the first blow lol.

    ReplyDelete