Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Connect An External Harddrive To A Tv Streaming Tv Is Jerky. How Do I Fix It? I've Tried A Lot.?

Streaming tv is jerky. How do I fix it? I've tried a lot.? - how to connect an external harddrive to a tv

I try to look at the programs on abc.com, nbc.com and Hulu. I have problems with all sites. I let him complete shock, I uninstalled unnecessary programs, ran CCleaner to fix registry, updated every driver I can find. It seems that the problem started after I had a virus on my external autorun.exe (which is no longer connected). I cleaned the virus with malwarebytes. Boot.com (the file is associated with the virus) yet seems, if I plug my hard drive on a Mac. It is therefore possible to remember that the virus is still present. Every time the show begins to enter the Task Manager the CPU usage goes to 100% mixed. Iexplore or Firefox and I use that almost 100%. Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Usuly the best way is to simply listen and then leave the team even more to be done before he plays through everything and then see why when you play it, and especially by his sudden departure is in the memory.

    ReplyDelete