Saturday, February 13, 2010

What Is A Good Nickname For The Name Holly Whats A Good Nickname For The Name Holly Anne?

Whats a good nickname for the name Holly Anne? - what is a good nickname for the name holly

Well, my name is Holly-Anne and her time, I want a nickname, but the only thing I can think is Holla. hahah.
Uhm. It need not exactly relevant, because my friends name is Maisy. He has only a little shorter than Holly-Anne and that's just in the relationship with Holly Anne!
Thank you,
Holly-Anne

4 comments:

  1. You can to Holly, and Anna, print, or Lanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that the room know, but not the basis for his nickname. To be a nickname that be a reason or meaning behind. Search for something that you make known and then try to put them in your name.
    For example, if you are a very religious person, then I would call the Holy Land, if you would then I would call chara matic than Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LY-a [pronounced Lee-Ann]

    ReplyDelete