Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cuticle Seperated From Nail Nail Seperated From The Nail Bed? How Can I Help It Heal?

Nail seperated from the nail bed? How can i help it heal? - cuticle seperated from nail

I had acrylic nails for about a week and a half. My friend and I were goofing around last night and tried to press his hand, because I was tickled, and acrylic nails went into the palm. He put in my hand, without knowing that it began to bleed fly pressure on the nail and acryillic, and my fingers.

I put it on ice for pain and swelling (perhaps for 10 minutes) and I looked at the wound and saw that my nails were separated from the nail bed mid-way through the cuticle. Throughouly I cleaned with alcohol and wrapped in strips to avoid pushing in my sleep. When I awoke, I took the tapes and the wound recleaned.

From what I see the nail bed with the nail seems to have somewhat recovered, but he said there was pressure under the nail. I push a little, and removed the tip of the finger, leaving a clear liquid.

Is this normal? What can I do to heal?

1 comment:

  1. I want to use an antibiotic to reduce the area that has a solution in which the nail, too. To be on the safe side call your doctor and speak with a member of the care team. A fungus may develop and could nail permanently. Nails do not return after he violated in this way. It will take time for the nail to grow. Make sure manicure is with an anti-fungal nail them all.

    ReplyDelete