Monday, January 25, 2010

What Is A Barcode Mask Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find Label Gun Or UPC Barcode Fonts?

Does anyone know where I can find Label Gun or UPC Barcode fonts? - what is a barcode mask

I am looking to find a source / s work in Photoshop as if the text was printed in a gun Seal (weapons you can buy that these black / red / blue thin adhesive strips can do text), sources of the UPC barcode, tape w / Marker text, all lo-fi punk-rock sources, etc.

If someone would guide me to where you can find, that's great. It would be even greater if they are free / shareware.

The largest number of responses, the better - I build my sources in the library cold springs that I can use for websites, CD layouts, posters of rock. Thus, all relevant sources, which I think you can look!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment