Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Index Of / Teens / Jpg TEENS!!! Answer And I'll Less Than Three You For Life! PLEASE!!!?

TEENS!!! answer and i'll less than three you for life! PLEASE!!!? - index of / teens / jpg

Recently, I'm OK terry shorts, and I wonder whether it would be nice if I am to occupy.
it now:
http://i23.tinypic.com/jrqo1e.jpg
different angle (back)
http://i21.tinypic.com/2m41t05.jpg

How to pick up something like this if:
i wat to be elegant as his
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=31397842&albumID=0&imageID=13086061
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=31397842&albumID=0&imageID=13394451

Thanks in advance

10 comments:

  1. Hmm, your hair is very pretty, as is now curly, in fact, perhaps if a few more, / / it would be totally awsome! You can remove both air and I'm proud of you blocking his face. Who knows what creepy people here?
    - ♥ --
    EDIT: I have no hair texture, but my friend not just a regular iron, but you should check or ask a family member or friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I have no idea, I've never liked to ask, to feather the girls to black hair. But if you ever what I say care, I think your hair looks good, as it is now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have just one straitner and take small portions and gradually they fell into an acute angle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have just one straitner and take small portions and gradually they fell into an acute angle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its nice like that. If you straighten it try to do with a hair dryer too. Do not use chemicals. Nice hair

    ReplyDelete
  6. With an iron --- and I'm sure that will go well

    ReplyDelete
  7. As would be really nice ... and use a straightener or curling iron. But go instead of curling, the lead and all the way without having the hair power!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is probably look good. It is examined as it is also good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's very nice like that! It seems natural and relaxed! Awe, why do you face in White Out cute, you're really!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your hair as it is now.
    But Im sure staightening were also good.

    ReplyDelete