Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Images Of Cervix Mucus Why Does My Cervix Feel Like This?

Why does my cervix feel like this? - images of cervix mucus

I've never been pregnant, never had a miscarriage, but I have my period tomorrow and he'll try to HPT tomorrow.
I checked my cervix felt very unwell and was susceptible to a type of business and the kind of bass, but the end of the neck by a line pressure as a hyphen. I see pictures and it looks like a circle.
I know that different for everyone. But I have read and seen pictures of it ...
https: / / www.stlukes-stl.com/health_conte ...

when I was pregnant, FPB, I would've long ago .. I noticed that my cervix, as this month.

I went to the doctor last month in the 4th and said at the time of my neck seemed perfectly normal and I was ovulating or near ovulation. So I could not get pregnant because I have said.

I know, let you check the cervix is not indicative of prenancy please, if you just want to know if someone was pregnant and never had a miscarriage before.

2 comments:

  1. $oPh!e1due 16th nov!January 24, 2010 at 11:07 AM

    I think it is a sign of pregnancy relighable! I must say there are 3 or 4 days where I had to check with my PC too tender to me! I got my BFP yesterday! Good luck! ******** Crossing fingers and dust ya baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not think that is the review of the uterine cervix is a reliable source. It was not in a position to Probally what they feel. Visit your gynecologist. and must be able to see and learn the minus sign. Its nothing Probally. If you are simply worried about a possible pregnancy maternity leave. Test

    ReplyDelete