Friday, January 29, 2010

How To Use Colloidal Silver Bv Cure How Much Colloidal Silver Should I Put In A Nasal Rinse Solution To Use In A Neti Pot Or Squeeze Bottle?

How much colloidal silver should I put in a nasal rinse solution to use in a neti pot or squeeze bottle? - how to use colloidal silver bv cure

I have a lot of information about the pros and cons of this therapy. Is there a competent person who can tell me how much money should Meso saline nasal irrigation to? I think that perhaps a drop or two ...

3 comments:

  1. Several companies sell silver Colloidal silver is directly sprayed into the nose or a burning sensation. No need to dilute it. If I use in my nose, I used the first Netti Pot, always free of excess water, then the money "own" one or two drops in each nostril. Put in the washing solution to help sterilize the water, but is also quite inefficient, I think.

    I have 500 ppm of "clean" money to cure an eye stye, and in the eyes of my cat when she bad allergies. They felt in my sinuses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. none of them is the perfect height. When you convert your color a Smurf, go ahead. The best to use warm saline nasal irrigation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. None. It does not work.

    Rinsing with saline solution is sufficient to minimize allergic reactions.

    ReplyDelete